HH Equestrian Ambassador 2023/24
HH EQUESTRIAN AMBASSADOR SEARCH 2023/ 2024
What is a brand ambassador?
Most simply, a brand ambassador is an individual who promotes a brand in order to raise awareness and boost sales. A brand ambassador will showcase the company products and services, inform the public of relevant brand news, and promote and appear at brand events. Ambassadors maintain an ongoing relationship with brands, sometimes for a year or longer, and endorse the brand and its products over time based on the business goals for that brand.
What is a Brand Ambassador Program?
A brand ambassador program is a business program that organizes brand ambassadors and creates an ongoing, working relationship between the brand and its ambassadors. A brand ambassador program is used to manage the ongoing, working relationship between the brand and its ambassadors, and provide ongoing training and instruction for its ambassadors, as well as support. Most brand ambassador programs work closely with other areas of the business, such as marketing, sales, customer service, and product design.
The goals of this ambassador program
- Increase brand awareness
Through the brand ambassador program, you are reaching out to a wider audience that can connect with our brand. This will help spread awareness and grow our brand.
- Generate sales
One of the most important goals of a brand ambassador program is that of generating sales. When an ambassador recommends a brand or products, their followers will likely believe their recommendations and (hopefully) make a purchase.
- Customer retention
The brand ambassador program can also play a major role in customer retention. When people see that a brand’s associated with someone they already trust, they’ll trust the brand, and this may help ensure they CONTINUE purchasing.
- Improve brand image
Your audience trusts you. When you promote a brand as an ambassador, it comes across as a stamp of authenticity. This can build both the brand’s and your own image.
Your role as a Hampton And Harlow Equestrian ambassador-
- Social media promotion
- Content creation
- Product demonstration
- Community interaction
- Networking events/competitions
- Word of mouth marketing
Now that you have the basic knowledge on the functions of an ambassador program, we can get a little more personal. As an ambassador you will be an extension of our brand and what we stand for, so it’s important we get to know you and why you think you will be a good fit.
Please download and fill out this application form and return it to us with your video attached to [email protected]!
As a part of the ambassador program one of your main roles will be creating and submitting content for our social channels. Our Instagram @HamptonAndHarlowEquestrian is where we create most of our engagement with customers, hence why it is so important.
Instagram is a highly visual platform making it a great outlet for creatives and an important tool for businesses. Spotting something on Instagram is the modern version of a recommendation by a friend. Aspirational but attainable, that’s the magic combination.
Tips for creating good content
- Natural lighting
- Original photos -no filters, we have a lot of great professional resourses that our team uses to edit content so it’s best we have the opportunity to play with these on an untouched image.
- Clear product placement -This one is super important, make sure there isn’t too much going on in the photo that it takes away from its purpose; our product!
- Don’t be afraid to stray from standard. Yes, we are an equestrian fashion label but that doesn’t mean you are limited to those themes. Incorporate textures, colours, patterns. Shots can be candid or posed, usually the best photos are taken by someone else. This can be a family member or friend.
- Selfies are always fun though!
The importance of hashtags and how to use them
Hashtags are super useful – they help to increase the visibility and shareability of your content across social media, they let you grow your audience, and they can open your content up to greater discussion.
That said, if you overload your social content with too many irrelevant hashtags, then you’ll risk making your post unreadable, and diluting the importance of the more relevant ones.
So what makes a good brand ambassador?
You need to stay relevant, if your not into social media or don’t like taking photos, doing reels or posting content then this is DEFINITELY not for you. The idea of this program is to either upload great content yourself in our products or supply us with content for our social feeds or both.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have the biggest following on Instagram or tik tok. What matters is they type of content you post and how you relate to your followers. Engagement with your followers & great quality photos is everything!
Here are some things you will need if you were to be chosen to be a brand ambassador:
- A good quality phone with camera
- You will need to have “whats app” messenger on your phone to be involved in our group messaging chats
- You will need to have access on your device to Instagram, Facebook and Tik Tok if you use
- You will need to have time to allocate to the program. This program will require approx. 9 hours per week of your time to dedicate to photos and promotion.
- ***** Important tip ******* Find someone or a few people who may write you a reference about your character or who knows you as a rider, this might be a pony club instructor or a coach, ask them to write you a reference or include a video testimonial with your video application lets get creative, lets step out of our comfort zone & get some Amazing references!